LR 316 - Laboratory controller in a desk-top case (700703)
- Wired ready for use
- Pt100, Pt1000, Fe-CuNi "L" or NiCr-Ni "K"
- Protective ground socket at the front (load circuit up to 16A)
- Load output switchable without contact via semiconductor relay (option)
- Modbus port
- Two-state controller
- Program function with four program sections
- Ramp function
- Keyboard and level lock
- Setpoint value, parameter block toggle
- Mains circuit and control electronics separately fused
Temperature controls of heating platens, heating coils, temperature control baths and heating furnaces in laboratories and production.
The preferred use of the laboratory controller LR 316 is in temperature control systems for heating platens, heating coils, temperature control baths and heating furnaces in laboratories and production. The laboratory controller wired ready for use has the following dimensions: W=180mm, H=170mm, D=200mm. Operation and configuration are made with four keys. As an option, an electrically isolated RS 422/485 port can be selected for communication with higher ranking systems, as well as a semiconductor relay for contact-free switching the load output.